Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

Tempation

Woke up in a room with all white sheets
Put on a black T-shirt and some jeans,
Staring at a flag from New Orleans,
 Last time I checked I was at home in Boston.
Talking to a girl whose eyes I got lost in.
I went to back the days with my boys on the court.
Then flirt with the girls like it all was a sport.
I hear a voice telling me I was the best
How did I forget about the girl wrapped in the sheets?
Started remembering all the things she told me,
How they sounded so sweet.
Her name was temptation,
She filled me with a sensation.
Took her out to dinner and a movie,
Up ‘til then things were going smoothly.
Then all I remember was that it was getting late,
So called a cab and brought her back to her place.
From there everything got a little hazy,
I just hope she doesn’t get pregnant with my baby.
The moral of the story in case you haven’t guessed.
Be careful who you talk to or you might end up a mess.        






No comments:

Post a Comment